Friday 20 August 2010

Welcome to my first post

My husband and I have just spent a brilliant holiday in Tenerife with my Cousin Pat (link to her blog) and her family.  It is at her insistance (she's a wee bully!) and her daughter Julie's (link to her web) that I get dragged into the 21st century and start a blog.  So here goes -





I have always loved crafts since a child.  My husband's favourite word for the accumulation of materials related to my crafts is 'STUFF' (he really does support me in all my ventures into crafting).  I paint, sew, and stitch.

This painting is the watercolour version of a stained glass silk painting I designed in the style of Rennie MacIntosh (a wellknown Scottish Painter) as part of a banner for the Silk Painter's Guild Exhibition a few year's ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment